Wednesday 24 February 2010

Coming over all German

Well...having taken a deposit on the Integra I decided I needed another car for a daily...well my mum decided I needed another car for a daily driver. So I went looking for a car that I can use every day and learn to do some drifty stuff in... I saw this up for sale and I needed to see the car...went to see the car and just bought it on the spot. What I found about it so far, engine is mechanically sound. Suspensions need a little bit of work but the parts were provided to fix it. Door and wing needs sprayed but I am not bothered. Trim and sideskirts and door card needs to be put back on along with a new head unit which I have kicking around :) All in all...cheap learner drifter :D Specifications: Bmw E36 328 Sport Full Mtech kit Full cream leather interior lowered spax suspension M3 antiroll bars poly bushes stainless exhaust chizfab lock spacers Welded 318 diff M50 manifold (not fitted) spare rad spare spax shock Got the car back home: Pics from the advert:

No comments:

Post a Comment