Thursday 29 April 2010

Last few days...

Well for the past few days I was not around, I went to Budapest for a stag weekend and arrived back yesterday which is why I haven't been posting for a while.

Well I came back and called up Checkpoint Garage where my car is. I spoke to Mark who said that my car has no passed it's MOT. For those of you that don't know an MOT is a government vehicle test which the car must pass in order to be on the road. This set the ball rolling for my s14a to be back on the road. Insurance have now been paid for all modifications declared. Now what is left to do is just get tax and its back on the road :)

I f***ing can't wait for it to be back on the road...

So here is a picture by Devius87 of the car with a ghost of him walking by to celebrate:

No comments:

Post a Comment