Tuesday 6 July 2010

Hong Kong 2010 Trip

I haven't posted in a while but there is a good reason for that. Recently I have been over in Hong Kong visiting family and friends and generally having a good old time :D I still miss the place and wished I was back over there right now. Jealous of friends that are still over there having fun still.

Anyways thats me back from the holiday and I took a few random snaps with the phone and the point and click compact camera.

The car shots were taken around the Mong Kok area where there are loads of car accessories shops around:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really liked this FD2 with the rear diffuser. Makes it look more track based and more aggressive.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I still really want one of these
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Veilside Fortune Kitted RX7, featured in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift but in a different colour scheme
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are a lot more photos to come just need to get round to editing them and stuff I think :)

Keep posted for more updates :D

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to take a trip over there.
    Ps. That Cube is the Rider edition. Same as mine. In the UK :)

    - http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/4544219746_61b0f08979_o.jpg

    ReplyDelete