Monday 7 March 2011

Jdmy0.net 03/11 Meet

I thought I would pop along to this meet. It's been a while since I attended one. I didn't hang around for long in this one, spoke to a few old friends and was great to catch up. Some nice cars turned up...mainly Hondas I would have to say.

Anyways I took some pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had to give a free plug to Gianna from Status Error blog for providing me with a shiny red version of this sticker :D loving it dude.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment