Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Prelude To Awesomefest 2011 (Updates on my Nissan 200sx S14a)

This is going to be a short post of what happened before Awesomefest and the rush that ensued...I had 2 weeks to do everything here :D The lead up to this event, I decided my car needed a bit of a facelift due to my splitter falling off on the M8: Broken Splitter No Splitter Davey Chan paid me a visit to get a quote on how much for paint: Nissan Skyline R33 GTR and Nissan 200sx S14a Queue buying of parts and paint etc.... New wheels (Advan RG) and tyres (Neuton NT5000) Bodykit Bodykit Put the tyres on the wheels: Tyres fitted to wheels Test fitted the kit: Test fitting rear bumper Test fitted the wheels: Test fitting new wheels Wheel fitment Wheel fitment Painted the kit:
Kit getting painted
Then spent one late late night on the car... Aaron's RB25Det S14a, Dave's Skyline R33 GTR and my S14a Aaron's RB25Det S14a, Dave's Skyline R33 GTR and my S14a Rear bumper fitted Front bumper fitting Body kit fitted
As my car currently sits: Side profile Front profile All done I have to admit...I love how my car looks now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment