Tuesday 5 January 2010

Let the modifcations begin...

After the rolling road, the modifications began. I was looking to get my car up to stage 1 and firstly needed a boost controller, I opted for the HKS EVC VI, just because it looked that good. Although I heard is was annoying to set up etc though: Then came the GP-Sports carbon fibre bonnet, slightly damaged but nothing that bothers me, though I might need to weld the damaged bits soon...does look good though...mmm carbon fibre *drools*.... As the brakes I originally had on were from a R33 GTR Skyline, the brake discs weren't in amazing shape themselves and were corroded on the inside. I set about to replace them and I did with Dixcel FCR discs: That is all for now, there are more modifications to come however :D

No comments:

Post a Comment