Thursday 7 January 2010

Update on the 200sx

Well one thing is for sure, through the time of owning the car...I have learnt that the car is a girl...she throws hissy fits and refuses to work for me at times...breaks down every now and again to tell you that she is boss... Off the top of my head a few things broke in the time of my ownership...mainly Turbo Oil Feed Lines (Replaced with Driftworks braided lines) Brake Lines Ah well on top of that I have made a few more changes: Engine bay mods: Painted cam cover Tubular Manifold Turbo Elbow Air Intake Cooling box Thank you Brian Ho for taking the pic of the engine bay for me :) I also went on to buy these for the car: Bee*R Racing Wheels at 18' 9.5JJ and ET38 (weak offset...) Also have Apex Gen 2 Coilovers and full Apex suspension arms fitted but I do not have pictures of this yet. Side note: spotted my car on google maps :) Well that is most modifications up to date I think...I might have missed some mods which I dont remember putting on lol...

1 comment: