Wednesday 19 May 2010

Jdmtas @ EDC & Time Attack @ Knockhill

Last Sunday I attended the European Drift Championship and Time Attack at the Knockhill racing circuit. I was part of the JDMTAS show stand which has a selection of different cars which shows all the different styles also.


Here is us setting up as it was going to be a long day:
(click on the pictures for a larger picture)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Now for some other random pictures I took of the stand :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I had a really fun time going to this bar the problem with the car, I will explain later...as will I finish editing the other pics of the drifting and the time attack and other photos I have :)

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment